vendredi 3 décembre 2010

New York Blues

Now that I've landed in New York City for business school (banker to commis to student... again), I find myself eating more like a poor student than a real food lover, which breaks my heart. I'm living on lecture notes and drowning under endless emails, and am being force fed pizza or vending machine meals several times a week. I'm ashamed. Where is that golden, buttery, perfectly flaky croissant I need to get back my munchie inspiration?

I want one of these:
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2010/12/how-much-butter-can-be-in-a-croissant/

2 commentaires:

  1. Welcome back to the States! Looks like you'll have to eat cheap now...lots of potatoes, carrots, and cabbage, hahaha! Try indian stores for spices, you can get them cheap and in bulk. lates!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hang in there and join a food-co-op to get good winter veggies! I'm discovering parsnips, kohlrabi and collard greens just now myself!

    RépondreSupprimer